Monday, February 17, 2014

Montana

I have been called to work in Camp Ministries... I honestly feel like this is my mission field. I have learned so much through them and I have seen God work amazingly through them. I am privileged to serve with amazing people and fellowship with them! I have worked at the beach, in the country, and now I'm heading to the mountains... In 88 days (May 16th) I'm leaving home again to go serve at Yellowstone Alliance Adventure Camp in the Mountains of Bozeman Montana. God opened the door to this camp through one of my past supervisors from Cannon Beach. Dave Beedy contacted me back in November about a possibly job at the camp that he and his wife Lisa work at now. And by the first week of February I was officially hired. I am so excited for this opportunity and I can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment