Friday, September 9, 2011

Romans 8:38-39

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."      -Romans 8:38-39

I thank God that he loves me so much that nothing I can do, or any other created thing can do will ever seperate me from His love. Sometimes I find myself straying so far away and then I see the framed verse my sister gave to me and I am reminded once again that my Father loves me! Me, I am always amazed that Creator of the whole entire Universe loves the simple me. And that nothing... nothing will ever stop Him from loving me.
God has been telling me that He loves me since I was in my mother's womb. He Loved me even before that. That is how much the Father loves you and me.
His love has no strings attached.... His love is always there for you to hold, His love is boundless.. Don't ever underestimate the power of His Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment