Sunday, April 6, 2014

Excited... and Uncertain

I'm at a crossing
Not sure where to go
No clear path laid before me
I'm not afraid of the direction
No fear has entered my heart
Nothing has been decided
I'm just confused


In 40 days I will be going to serve at Yellowstone Alliance Adventure Camp. I am excited and thrilled for this opportunity to serve alongside former supervisor Dave Beedy and his wife Lisa! God opened this door for me and I'm ready to walk through. Originally I was going to try to get on as an intern for the next year to learn and serve at the camp, but they aren't able to offer me a position at this time. So now I'm working just from May-July... and that is still really awesome!! But now I'm not sure what this next year will hold for me. I have several directions that I could take... but nothing is clear. I know that God has a plan and future for me. I know that He will lead me where He wants me. But the uncertainty of it all still aches.

What I do know is that I have 40 days to do my best where I am now, serving at Three Rivers Christian School. To do my best helping lead my life group. And then May-July I have to do my best learning and doing my best work at the Yellowstone Alliance Adventure Camp. This is what God has set before me for the time being.

PLEASE!! PRAY!! I still feel like God has called to serve in Camp Ministry. I'm not sure where and in what capacity. I just know that it is mission field that I really feel called to. Please keep me in your prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment