Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Learning...

I have a couple New Year Resolutions I would like to share with you... I would appreciate it if you all would try to keep me accountable. I know that many Resolutions are made and many are never completed.

#1) I need and want to make sure that everything I do and say are glorifying God. That my actions and my words reflect his love.

#2) That I really dig deep into the Bible. Study and memorize.

#3) That I make sure to keep God at the center of my life, and let him have complete control.

#4) Pray... That I will learn to pray all the time.

#5) Get healthy... lose the weight, and just get healthy... I'm ready to see who I can be..

#6) Focus on School... Finish my Associates in Arts.

I know these seem like the usual stuff people write down and forget about. But this year I feel needs to be a year of change or I just won't ever change. I give up easily and I just can't anymore. Please pray for me this year as I face school (Math and Science) and losing weight and just getting healthy. I hope you have a great year. What are your goals this year? How can I be praying for you?

1 comment:

  1. Okay Gabby... You have to hold us accountable for the weight thing too! I am thinking about wedding pictures that will be taken in October... I don't want to be an embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete