Sunday, April 1, 2012

50 things

So I got this idea from a friends blog.. But I thought I would give you a list of things about me..

50 things about me.

1. I am 23 years old and yet I feel so much older
2. I was born in Florida but I grew up in Washington
3. I love to swim
4. I am a talker.. but I also have been told that I'm a good listener too
5. I am a Christian and it is a huge part of who I am
6. I love musicals.. opera... actually almost all theatre...
7. I have been in 9 shows since 2003
8. I am friendly person
9. I don't have a ton of close friends but the ones who I am close with I consider all of them my best friends.
10. I love all animals...
11. I have never been on a date
12. I have always been overweight
13. I think that my best physical feature is my blue eyes
14. I try to be positive when life looks bleak
15. I love rings
16. I want to own a pair of red high heels one day
17. I love old things...
18. I love books... I especially love going into bookstores in small beach towns
19. I'm a slight germaphobe... working on it
20. I am unemployed... and honestly I am looking and applying for jobs... but I'm not worried. God has provided for me in the past and I know he will provide now.
21. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason
22. I am a romantic... I am not a hopeless romantic...
23. I have a small collection of teddy bears
24. I love dressing up
25. I love the beach
26. I spent the last year living at Cannon Beach
27. I still love swinging on swings at a park
28. I'm not terrified of heights but I'm not exactly fond of them either
29. I don't believe in online dating
30. I love taking photos but I'm horrible at scrap booking
31. I have never had a voice lesson
32. I own too many movies
33. I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was in 8th grade
34. I love Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movies
35. My all time favorite color is green,it is the color of life
36. I would love to be a mother someday
37. The only thing I know how to sew is pillow's or pillow cases
38. I bite my nails
39. I love and hate the sun.. my fair skin burns to easily
40. I have always loved Horses
41. I love fall and one day I hope to have a November Wedding
42. I love poetry
43. I want to go to Ireland one day
44. I'm the middle child... and at times I do feel like my siblings outshine me..,
45. I believe that God has great things planned for me.
46. I have many dreams
47. I want to see a show on Broadway one day
48. I would love to see where I was born one day
49. I have no idea where tomorrow will lead but I'm confident that it will take me one more day closer to something great...
50. My all time dream is to be a singer/actress in an opera

No comments:

Post a Comment