Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The ABC's of Thankfulness

We often forget to be thankful in our busy lives. We take things for granted. I got an idea from my brothers friend but I hope that whoever reads this blog also tries this out.

A: Art, I am thankful for the fact that the world is full of creative people that can create amazing pieces of art.
B: Blessings, I am thankful for the many blessings that God have given me.
C: Cats, I am thankful that I have a cute cat at home that drives me nuts but I wouldn't trade him.
D: Dancing in the rain, there is nothing more freeing than dancing in the rain.
E: Encouragment, I am thankful for the encouragment that I recieve from family and friends.
F: Family and Friends, I am thankful for the people that God has placed in my life.
G: God, He is my rock and my foundation.
H: Health, I am thankful for good health
I: Inspiration, I am thankful for the way God inspires me to be better in everything I do.
J:Joy, I am thankful for the joy God provides.
K: King, I am thankful for the King of my life
L: Love, I am thankful for love
M: Music, I am thankful for the blessing of music.
N: Names, I am thankful for my name and the meaning of it.
O: Old Vintage items, I am thankful for old vintage things they inspire me to be creative.
P: Piano's, I am thankful for the beautiful music that comes out of a piano
Q: Quests, I am thankful for modern day "quests" or adventures
R: Rain, I am thankful for the refreshing rain.
S: Siblings, I am thankful for my crazy, loving, siblings.
T: Trees, I am thankful for tress because they create clean air.
U: Underwire, don't underestimate a good bra.
V: Vacations, I am thankful for vacations and getaways
W: Wild animals, I am thankful for the fact that we still have a few "wild" animals
X: X-rays, I am thankful for modern medicine and equipment.
Y: Years, I am thankful for the years that I have lived and hopefully will have many more.
Z: Zoo's, I am thankful that there are places were I can see many different kinds of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment