Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My someone

So recently a friend read one of my posts and encouraged me to keep a journal for the man that I will marry someday... I have tried to do this in the past but I decided to do it once more... I didn't know how to address the journal... did I say "dear journal," or "my dear husband," or just write without a header... well after some thinking I came up with "Dear Someone," what made me decide this is a song off The Music Man... Here are the lyrics:

Goodnight, my someone,
Goodnight, my love,
Sleep tight, my someone,
Sleep tight, my love,
Or star is shining it's brightest light
for goodnight, my love, for goodnight.

Sweet dreams be yours, dear,
if dreams there be,
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me.
I wish they may and I wish they might
Now goodnight, my someone, good night.

True love can be whispered from heart to heart
when lovers are parted they say
But I must depend on a wish and a star
As long as my heart doesn't know who you are

Sweet dreams be yours dear,
If dreams there be
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me
I wish they may and I wish they might
Now goodnight, my someone, goodnight.

http://youtu.be/CC33O52pGUg

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what i use to write... hmm... i will have to pull it out and look at it sometime, but dear someone sounds like a great heading! :)

    ReplyDelete