Wednesday, October 12, 2011

8 years

In 6 days it will be the 8 year anniversary of my mother passing away. To say that I miss her very much, would be an understatement. I find that I think about her randomly throughout each day. I think about how she would have loved to work here at Cannon Beach, how she would of thought a joke that I heard during the day was funny, or how she would have liked my friends. I think about how she loved people, she was shy but loving . I think about how she loved to cook for others and how she loved to put a smile on her kids faces. I think about how she loved little babies and how she would have adored my best friends son. I think about how she would be proud of all her kids. I miss her but I do know she's happy.
My mother was a strong, smart, and beautiful women. She loved God with all her heart, she loved her family with all her heart. I pray that I can reflect her in my actions and in my words. I pray that when I have a family that I will be the kind of mother to my children as she was to me.

1 comment:

  1. She would be so proud of the woman you have become. I didn't get the privledge to know her, but i'm sure she was an amazing woman to have raised you and your siblings. It's so hard loosing a parent so you, but you have come out well from it. Blessing to you on this time.

    ReplyDelete